kgio-monkey 0.4.0 - minor updates and improvements / 2012-04-29 05:55 UTC
Do not consider this release (or previous releases) of
kgio-monkey remotely production-ready. It has not been
reviewed by anybody with any security/crypto background.
* shutdown() is now called before close() after the
SSL shutdown sequence. This prevents forked processes
from holding onto a TCP connection.
* various test fixes for OpenSSL 1.0.0
* documentation updates and fixes (thanks to Iñaki Baz Castillo)
* Errno::ETIMEDOUT exceptions are now raised without a backtrace
* kgio_trysendfile() now uses pread() instead of mmap() when
emulating sendfile(), this avoids the possibility of SIGBUS
if an mmap()-ed file is truncated.
Originally generated with the Darkfish Rdoc Generator 2, modified by wrongdoc.
We love to hear from you!
Email patches (with git send-email
pull requests, questions, bug reports, suggestions, etc.
to us publically at
To subscribe, just send any email to
and respond to the automated confirmation message.
Do not waste bandwidth with HTML, HTML mail will not be read.
Quote only parts you're responding to and do not
For sensitive topics, email us privately at